MEGT’s Empowering Career Options program has launched in South Australia.
This outstanding program proved its’ value in Brisbane. Now, Empowering Career Options will become available across Adelaide, with initial intakes to open in early July. The program is aimed at improving the skills and employment opportunities for victims of domestic violence in the Adelaide metropolitan area.
New skills for new beginnings
Formal training and sustainable employment saves lives, and it’s our mission to make these opportunities available to all Australians. We also know it can be difficult to find training and employment following separation from a violent partner.
TitleHow does it work?
Our Empowering Career Options program assists participants to successfully gain a nationally accredited qualification, and enter sustainable employment.
Proudly funded by the South Australian government, the program is now available across Adelaide. Over 14 weeks, trainees will complete units of competency in a Certificate III in Business Administration, with no out of pocket expenses.
- Improved employability skills to ensure they are confident and job-ready.
- Work experience placements to gain valuable on-the-job experience.
- Exposure to open and sustainable employment opportunities.
Empowering Career Options is available to:
- Those aged 15 years and over.
- No longer attending school;
- An Australian citizen, permanent resident, temporary resident (on the pathway to permanent residency), or a New Zealand citizen.