Staying on track of your apprentice and trainee records made easy
Introducing MAACO - the easy way to access information about your apprentices and trainees!
Once apprentices and trainees are signed up by MEGT, employers, Australian Apprentices and Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) can get access to our free web portal, MAACO.
See what information MAACO gives you access to:
If you’re an employer, MAACO allows you to view:
- Your apprentice and trainee registrations – active, completed and cancelled
- The status of your apprentice and trainee sign-up requests
- Details of financial incentives paid and due, including easy to generate claim reports
- News and updates from MEGT and the Australian Apprenticeship Support Network
Plus, MAACO makes it easy to link multiple worksites, trading names or ABNs to the one account – so you can spend less time looking for answers and have more time to focus on your business.
Apprentices and trainees
As an apprentice or trainee, MAACO helps you keep track of:
- Your apprenticeship or traineeship registration details and State Training Authority number
- Details of personal benefits and paid or due Trade Support Loans
Registered Training Organisations (RTOs)
If you’re an RTO, MAACO gives you access to:
- The current status of your apprentices and trainees – active, completed and cancelled
- Progress of Training Contracts (whether they’re pending, drafted, approved or in progress!)
Smartphone friendly, you can log in to MAACO onsite, in the office, or on the go!
This information is provided as a guide only and is subject to change without notice. Information is current at time of printing.