At MEGT, we understand that balancing work, training, and personal life can sometimes be tricky for new apprentices and trainees. That’s why we provide mentoring, pastoral care and coaching to support you throughout your work and training.
If you're facing issues either at work or at home that are impacting your apprenticeship or traineeship, get in touch with your dedicated MEGT Representative or call 13 6963.
Mentoring, pastoral care and coaching support can include:
- Assistance to develop tools and strategies to address and cope with any issues that may be impacting work or study
- Regular site visits or phone calls to discuss challenges that may be impacting performance
- Training and support for your supervisors to provide tools to manage personal and workplace issues
- Mental health first aid support
- Access to our free Employee Assistance Program
- Information, resources and referral to professional support services where required
- Indigenous, disability and female participation support services
Our Indigenous Apprenticeship and Traineeship Network (IATN) also offers specialised culturally aware mentoring and support to indigenous apprentices or trainees and their Host Employer.
MEGT Employee Assistance Program - Benestar
As well as face-to-face mentoring with one of our skilled staff, we also offer access to our Employee Assistance Program, Benestar.
Using Benestar, you - and your immediate family members - can access free, confidential support from a team of experts available anywhere, anytime and for any reason.