Come work with us
Would you like to join a not-for-profit business which puts people first, including you? If so, then MEGT could have just the right career path for you!
We were established in 1982 to provide quality employment and training solutions for local communities, services we continue to provide right across Australia. You can view our list of job vacancies here.
Our business employs approximately 500 people in offices across every state and the ACT, providing a range of quality solutions for employers, apprentices, trainees and job seekers alike.
We are proud to embrace a core Purpose and set of Values which guide the work we do every day. Click below to see our CEO, Bridie, explain more.
Our client services
- Apprentice and traineeship recruitment, management and development
- Training in nationally accredited qualifications
- English language courses
- Specialised employment, training and mentoring services for Indigenous trainees and their employers
Find out more about us and our client services here.
Our corporate services
Our internal support services are located at our Head Office in Ringwood, Victoria and include our Finance, Information Technology, Marketing and People & Safety teams, as well as the Office of the CEO.
Our commitment to our staff
We're committed to:
- Making the health and safety of our workers our highest priority and providing a safe and healthy work environment
- Attracting, retaining and developing the right people for the right roles
- Understanding each other, embracing our differences and welcoming a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve
The MEGT difference
We are committed to providing an inclusive and collaborative environment for our staff. We aim to ensure our people are engaged, motivated and prepared with the skills and capabilities they need to deliver our goals.
Benefits of working with MEGT
- 17.5% annual leave loading
- Salary sacrifice options
- Option to purchase one week's additional annual leave
- 3-day Christmas/New Year closedown leave as a gift from MEGT
- Cash out of annual and personal leave
- Optional corporate uniform
- Employee Assistance Program for staff and immediate family members
- Employee Benefits Program
- Study Support Program
- Opportunities for career progression within a national organisation
- Recognition of Service Program
- Pro-rata Long Service Leave after seven (7) years
MEGT (Australia) Ltd is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and to providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion. If you would like any documentation provided in alternate formats or have any support or access requirements, please let us know so that we can support you through the recruitment process. If you have any queries about this process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.