Join our team
At MEGT, our purpose is to inspire people and enable businesses and communities to create employment solutions that change lives for the better. We are always on the lookout for passionate and dedicated people to join our team.
MEGT is a not-for-profit business with a national footprint and job opportunities in every state and territory of Australia. We work closely with employers, apprentices, trainees and job seekers, offering a range of sector-leading services that link needs in our communities with meaningful opportunities for individuals.
We know that investing in people and teams is what grows our business and are committed to nurturing the personal and professional development of all our staff. Our Purpose statement is not only about creating employment solutions for the customers we support, but our staff as well.
Our customers come from a diverse range of backgrounds, and so do we. With Inclusion as a core Value, we hope to make you feel at home. We also recognise not all needs are the same and offer a range of flexible, hybrid and remote working options.
Click below to see our CEO Bridie explain more about our Values.
Our customer experience
MEGT is committed to delivering a high-quality customer experience. We do this across a range of functions, including:
- The Apprenticeship Network Provider (ANP), which offers support for employers and Australian Apprentices on behalf of the Department of Educations, Skills and Employment (DESE)
- Recruitment Management Services (RMS), a Group Training Organisation that employs hundreds of Australian Apprentices each year and places them with host employers
- Employment services, administering a range of programs that help people find work, including job seekers affected by domestic violence, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and veterans.
Our corporate services
Our corporate services teams located across Australia work closely alongside our operational teams to partner with and assist both MEGT staff and customers. These teams include Finance, People & Culture, Marketing, Strategy and Design, Office of the CEO and IT.
Our employee experience
MEGT is firmly committed to our Values of Courage, Collaboration, Growth, Inclusion, Innovation and Sustainability. We believe in investing in people and enabling our staff to set goals and supporting them to reach their potential.
We also prioritise safety for all, including their physical and psychological safety and overall wellbeing. We aim to create a welcoming environment in which people feel encouraged and supported to bring their whole selves to work.
The MEGT difference
At MEGT, we understand that life comes first, then work. Therefore, we aim to fit in with you and your lifestyle and support you, no matter what your personal priorities. Some of the ways in which we can support you include:
- Flexible, hybrid and remote working arrangements
- Generous leave entitlements, including three days of leave at Christmas as a gift and the opportunity to buy additional leave or cash out unused leave
- Study support
- Access to an employee benefits platform with discounts at popular retailers, restaurants and experiences
- Salary packaging
- Career growth through a Personal Development Program, on-the-job training, professional memberships, coaching opportunities and leadership pathways
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program for staff and family members
- Recognition of Service program
- Pro-rata long service leave after seven years
- 17.5% annual leave loading
At MEGT, we enable young Australians to start their careers through Apprenticeships and Traineeships, support large and small businesses to recruit, train and grow careers, and help Australians from all walks of life find meaningful employment. Every person at MEGT contributes to that and we are proud of what we achieve and how we support the community around us. We invite you to be part of our story. Explore our available opportunities to discover if we’ve got the dream job for you!
MEGT (Australia) Ltd is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and to providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion. If you would like any documentation provided in alternate formats or have any support or access requirements, please let us know so that we can support you through the recruitment process. If you have any queries about this process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org