MEGT – The New Way to Find Work in Melbourne’s West
Partner with us Today to Make a Difference in your local community
We have established relationships with employers, and major stakeholders including
national industry groups, Registered Training Organisations, community groups and
specialist service providers.
From 1 July 2022, we will be delivering the Workforce Australia Services programs in the
following locations, on behalf of the Department of Employment and Workplace Relations.
Working With You
To deliver the best outcomes for our participants, we are expanding our existing partnerships and networks in Western Melbourne.
We are working closely with key groups such as:
- Local Jobs and Skill Taskforces
- Local business councils and Chambers of Commerce
- Other Workforce Australia providers
- Education and training institutions
- Community groups and specialist support services
- PaTH and AASN providers
- Career Transition Assistance providers
- Employability Skills Training providers
- Work for the Dole hosts
- Volunteering organisations
We would welcome the opportunity to talk to you as an important part of the local community. Contact us today.