If you have any questions or concerns throughout your apprenticeship or traineeship, we’re here to help. Just head here to find your nearest MEGT office or to chat with our customer service team.
If we're unable to assist with your query, we may direct you to contact one of the following:
TitleState Training Authority
Each State has a Government department responsible for Vocational Education and Training (VET), including Australian Apprenticeships.
You'll find contact details for your relevant State Training Authority here.
TitleFair Work Ombudsman
TitleMental health support services
As well as our free mentoring services, the following mental health support services are also available:
- Lifeline 24-hour counselling and crisis support – 13 11 14
- The Butterfly Foundation eating disorder support line – 1800 334 673
- Suicide support call back service – 1300 659 467
- BeyondBlue depression and anxiety support – 1300 224 636
- SANE Helpline – 1800 187 263
- Quitline – 131 848
- Gambling Help Online – 1800 858 858
Australian Apprentices may be eligible for income support through Youth Allowance, Austudy or ABSTUDY. More information is available from Centrelink on 13 36 33.
TitleState specific contacts