Get the skills your team needs for less! A range of funded apprenticeship and traineeship qualifications are available now to help local businesses develop their workforce, and local workers advance their career.
Ready to get started?
To take advantage of funding, a Commonwealth Government Training Contract must be in place. This may sound complicated but don’t worry – that’s where we come in!
We’re here to sign up your new employees, register their Training Contract with the relevant State or Territory Training Authority and check your eligibility for further Government financial incentives – all at absolutely no cost to you or your employee.
Training subsidies – at a glance
TitleNSW - Smart and Skilled program†
Funding is available for:
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Human Resource Management
- Diploma of Leadership and Management
- Diploma of Project Management
Under the Smart and Skilled program, the fee for approved traineeships will not be more than $1,000.
Eligible employees must be:
- New employees
- Signed into a Commonwealth Government Training Contract and registered as a trainee in NSW
TitleACT – User Choice funding^
- Available for a range of approved nationally accredited qualifications
- Paid to the Registered Training Organisation of your choice, as a contribution towards the cost of training
- Can be new or existing workers*
- Must be registered as an apprentice or trainee
- Can be school-based
†Smart and Skiled in a NSW Government training initiative, funded by the NSW and Australian Governments, Further eligibility criteria apply. Find out more here.
^User Choice is an ACT Government training initiative, funded by the ACT and Australian Governments. Further eligibility criteria apply. Find out more here.
*New workers are defined as employees who have been employed less than three months full-time or twelve months part-time/ casual equivalent, up to the commencement date of the Training Contract.