Right now, when you sign up a part-time employee into a Cert III Hospitality traineeship, your business may be eligible for training subsidies AND Government financial incentives.
You'll also get:
- Training customised to suit your business
- A highly-skilled, competent workforce
- Increased employee satisfaction and motivation
- A reputation as an employer of choice
- Greater staff loyalty and retention
One small change is all it takes to reap huge rewards
All it takes is:
- Converting your casual staff to part-time
- Rostering them for a minimum of 13 hours per week (VIC employers) or 15 hours per week (TAS employers)
- Contacting us to sign your part-time employee up into a Cert III Hospitality traineeship and assess your eligibility for Government financial incentives
Connect with us today to find out how you can get huge returns from one small change. We'll sign up your employees and register their Training Contract so they can get the skills your business needs to succeed.