At MEGT, we know that the time is now for large businesses to begin planning a COVID-19 revival. There is support at all levels of government for the protection and promotion of apprentices and trainees, to ensure Australia’s skills base remains strong. National corporations often require a unique, customised approach to apprenticeship and traineeship program management. For this reason, it makes sense to take advantage of MEGT’s knowledge, expertise, and years of experience delivering this. Enquire now.
We also understand the growing need for an effective and integrated diversity strategy. We’ll work with you to analyse your existing recruiting processes, then develop and implement a suite of recruitment methods to support diversity staffing targets.
MEGT’s national footprint, combined with experience stretching over four decades, is what makes us Group Training Organisation (GTO) of choice for some of Australia’s biggest corporations. This encompasses all sectors, from construction and mining to business, finance, and information technology.
Microsoft Traineeship Program
Managing Director of Microsoft Australia, Steven Worrall, has firsthand knowledge of how valuable it can be to join forces with MEGT for end-to-end traineeship program management services.
How it works
Whether it’s a centralised approach managed by a single national point of contact, or on-the-ground account managers in states and territories where your business operates, we’re here to provide flexible, customised apprenticeship and traineeship program support, including:
Recruitment, training and onboarding
- Apprentice and trainee sourcing, screening and selection
- Pre-employment testing and background checks
- Apprentice and trainee induction and onboarding
- Onsite work health and safety assessments
- Training plan development and multi-site training coordination
Ongoing support for employers, apprentices and trainees
- Ongoing mentoring and support for supervisors, apprentices and trainees
- Multi-site, cross-divisional and contractor rotations
- Specialised Indigenous, disability and female participation support services
- Onsite performance management and apprentice and trainee progress assessments
Administration and reporting – without all the paperwork
- 3rd party EBA negotiation and set up
- Apprentice and trainee payroll management, administration and reporting
- KPI, compliance, and progress management and reporting
- Learning Management System technology
- Administration of WorkCover and Return to Work
Ready to get started?
It all starts with a chat.
Get in touch today and we’ll partner with you to create a customised, strategic, long-term solution for your business.
After an initial consultation, our recruitment experts will develop and present a range of program management solutions to suit your needs. Focus your resources on running your business, and leave the rest to us.