At MEGT, we know that national corporations often require a unique and customised approach to apprenticeship and traineeship programme management, and we have the knowledge and expertise to deliver this – and more. Enquire now.
We also understand the growing need for an effective and integrated diversity strategy. We’ll work with you to analyse your current recruiting processes and develop and implement recruitment methods to support your organisational diversity staffing targets.
Our national footprint combined with over 35 years of experience and expertise is what makes MEGT the Group Training Organisation (GTO) of choice for some of the largest national corporations in Australia across all sectors from construction and mining to business, finance and information technology.
Microsoft Australia and MEGT
Managing Director of Microsoft Australia, Steven Worrall, knows firsthand the value of joining forces with MEGT for end-to-end traineeship programme management services.
How it works
Whether it’s a centralised approach managed by a single point of contact at a national level, or you need on-the-ground account managers in the States and Territories where you operate, we’re here to provide the flexible, customised apprenticeship and traineeship programme support your business needs, including:
Recruitment, training and onboarding
- Apprentice and trainee sourcing, screening and selection
- Pre-employment testing and background checks
- Apprentice and trainee induction and onboarding
- Onsite work health and safety assessments
- Training plan development and multi-site training coordination
Ongoing support for employers, apprentices and trainees
- Ongoing mentoring and support for supervisors, apprentices and trainees
- Multi-site, cross-divisional and contractor rotations
- Specialised Indigenous, disability and female participation support services
- Onsite performance management and apprentice and trainee progress assessments
Administration and reporting – without all the paperwork
- 3rd party EBA negotiation and set up
- Apprentice and trainee payroll management, administration and reporting
- KPI, compliance, and progress management and reporting
- Learning Management System technology
- Administration of WorkCover and Return to Work
Ready to get started?
It all starts with a chat.
Get in touch today and we’ll partner with you to create a customised, strategic, long-term solution for your business.
After an initial consultation, our recruitment experts will develop and present a range of programme management solutions to suit your needs. Focus your resources on running your business, and leave the rest to us.