Fill skills gaps and future-proof your workforce
If you’re looking for an apprentice or trainee, we have the flexible labour solution. Become a Host Employer with MEGT and we’ll take the work out of finding and managing high-quality apprentices and trainees. Enquire now.
As a registered Group Training Organisation (GTO), we specialise in sourcing, screening and employing high-quality apprentices and trainees and placing them with Host Employers to complete their training and work experience.
You can get on with running your business and we’ll take care of the rest
When you become a Host Employer with MEGT, we’ll manage everything from the recruitment, paperwork and induction to work health and safety, performance, and ongoing mentoring of your apprentice or trainee.
What’s in it for your business?
It all starts with a chat.
Contact our team and let us know:
- The details of the role you need to fill
- The ideal person for the job and
- How long you need someone in the role
Once we know what you need we’ll take care of advertising, screening and interviewing to find the best apprentice or trainee candidate for the job.
Once we’ve found the best fit for your business we’ll work with you to ensure your new apprentice or trainee is work ready before they join your workforce.
We’ll also take care of relevant pre-employment checks when requested including:
- Hearing and colour confusion tests
- Medical assessments
- Language, literacy and numeracy testing, and
- Police and Working with Children Checks
We remain your new apprentice or trainee’s legal employer.
This means we’ll ensure they undertake a thorough induction, giving them the resources they need to hit the ground running.
- Pay their wages and entitlements
- Monitor their training
- Oversee their work performance
- Manage their work health and safety
- Provide ongoing mentoring and coaching
All you need to do is provide day to day work, and on-the-job training, supervision and development for the time your apprentice or trainee is required.
Business needs changed? Facing unexpected skills gaps? No worries!
- If your workload increases or you find yourself needing to fill unexpected skills gaps, we can place more apprentices or trainees with your organisation
- If your business cannot sustain the workload to keep your MEGT apprentices or trainees employed, we can place them with another Host Employer to continue their work and training
- In the unlikely case your apprentice or trainee is not performing, we can find you a replacement to keep your business running smoothly
What’s more, if you choose to keep your apprentice or trainee on once they’re qualified, you won’t pay any transfer fees.