The information technology (IT) industry is growing at a rapid rate, both in Australia and internationally. The demand has never been higher for talented, knowledgeable and experienced individuals.
That’s one of the reasons Microsoft Australia has launched the Microsoft Traineeship Program. It’s designed to support budding IT professionals to take the first steps in a rewarding career, no matter what their age or experience.
A report by respected global auditing firm KPMG has found an 80% completion rate, and that 90% of trainees secured full time positions with Host Employers upon completing their traineeship.
Employers may also qualify for incentives if they host a trainee as they undertake the Microsoft Traineeship Program.
The benefits to Host Employers include:
- The ability to effectively plan and implement their own future workforce strategy
- Direct access to a new and emerging group of passionate candidates
- Opportunities to grow a diverse, talented team aligned with specific business needs
- Ongoing support from MEGT for the life of the traineeship
- The option to retain qualified staff at the conclusion of the traineeship
- Continued partnership with Microsoft and the ability to increase the pool of Microsoft-Certified professionals within their business.