The new way to find work in Coomera
One-on-one support & hundreds of employers to help you get the job you want.
Located at 10/334 Foxwell Rd Coomera, MEGT Youth Coaches are dedicated to helping you find a job or training, chat about other options outside mainstream schooling, or help increase your confidence when interviewing for jobs.
Let’s check if you’re eligible!
If you’re looking for work or to upskill, Transition to Work program can help you. Check you are eligible:
- Aged between 15 and 24 years
- Not currently in full time employment and/or education
- Not registered with another employment service (like Jobactive or Workforce Australia)
How we can help you:
Every person has different skills, interests, and experience, and no two people follow the same career or training path. That’s why we employ dedicated and passionate Youth Coaches who will listen and help create a plan with you for your future. That might involve:
- Finding education pathways that interest you
- Building skills through TAFE, short courses or workshops that suit you
- Finding a suitable apprenticeship or traineeship (MEGT may be able to help with the fees too)
- Finding the best job for you
Your Youth Coach can also help with:
- Discovering work or training options you may not have thought of
- Giving advice about job applications and helping prepare for interviews
- Finding work experience opportunities in your local area
- Improving your self-confidence with interviewing
- Connecting you with specialist support networks if you need them
10/334 Foxwell Rd Coomera QLD 4209. Closest bus stop is 290m or 4 minutes’ walk. Coomera train station is 2.3km or 28 minutes’ walk
MEGT Gold Coast (Coomera)
Address:10/334 Foxwell Rd Coomera QLD 4209
Phone: 07 5514 7500