MEGT (Australia) Ltd. employs approximately 750 staff members in 65 offices around Australia and the UK to provide a range of quality employment, training and education solutions.
Our client services
- apprentice and traineeship recruitment, management and development
- professional and personal development courses and nationally accredited qualifications delivered on campus, online and in the workplace
- English language courses
- specialised employment, training and mentoring services for Indigenous trainees and their employers
Find out more about our services here.
Our corporate support services
Our internal corporate support teams are based in Ringwood, Victoria and Sydney CBD, New South Wales. This includes our Finance, Information Technology, Marketing and People & Safety teams, as well as the Office of the CEO.
We also commit to:
- Making the health and safety of our workers our highest priority and providing a safe and healthy work environment
- Attracting, retaining and developing the right people for the right roles
- Understanding each other, embracing our differences and welcoming a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve
Benefits of working with MEGT
We are committed to providing an inclusive and collaborative environment for our staff. Our aim is to ensure our people are engaged, motivated and prepared with the skills and capabilities they need to deliver our goals.
MEGT (Australia) Ltd is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and to providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion. If you would like any documentation provided in alternate formats or have any support or access requirements, please let us know so that we can support you through the recruitment process. If you have any queries about this process, please email MEGTrecruitment@MEGT.com.au.
Current positions available
Apprenticeships Field Consultant (Apprenticeship Network Provider)
State: AUSTRALIA-WIDE Location:
The key to this role is driving business opportunities, completing Sign-ups and developing innovative solutions while providing a high standard of service to new and existing clients alike. This position requires a self-starter who is comfortable in a sales environment and can work autonomously to efficiently manage their time, negotiate competing priorities and influence clients they work with to create new business opportunities.
Early Childhood Education & Care Trainer/Assessors (Education)
State: NEW SOUTH WALES Location: Sydney City Campus
The purpose of the Trainer/Assessor role is to enhance the students’ learning experience by providing high quality, engaging training and assessment that addresses the needs of the student and complies with all MEGT and various regulating bodies, policies, procedures and compliance requirements. This vacancy will remain open until filled.