Fill skills gaps and future-proof your workforce
If you need an apprentice or trainee to meet short or long-term business needs, we have the flexible labour solution. Become a Host Employer with MEGT and we’ll take the work out of finding and managing high-quality apprentices and trainees.
You can get on with running your business and we’ll take care of the rest
As a registered Group Training Organisation (GTO), we specialise in sourcing, screening and employing high-quality apprentices and trainees and placing them with Host Employers to complete their training and work experience.
When you become a Host Employer with MEGT, we’ll manage everything from the recruitment, paperwork and induction to work health and safety, performance, and ongoing mentoring of your apprentice or trainee.
What’s in it for your business?
It all starts with a chat.
Contact our team and let us know:
- The details of the role you need to fill
- The ideal person for the job and
- How long you need someone in the role
Once we know what you need we’ll take care of advertising, screening and interviewing to find the best candidate for the job.
We take the time to find the best fit for your business.
Once we’ve found the right candidate, we’ll work with you to ensure your new apprentice or trainee is work ready before they join your workforce.
We’ll also take care of relevant pre-employment checks when requested including:
- Hearing and eye tests
- Medical assessments
- Language, literacy and numeracy testing, and
- Police and Working with Children Checks
We remain your new apprentice or trainee’s legal employer.
This means we’ll ensure they undertake a thorough induction, giving them the resources they need to hit the ground running.
- Pay their wages and entitlements
- Monitor their training
- Oversee their work performance
- Manage their work health and safety
- Provide ongoing mentoring and coaching
All you need to do is provide day to day work, and on-the-job training, supervision and development for the time your apprentice or trainee is required.
Circumstances changed? No worries!
- If you choose to keep your apprentice or trainee on once they’re qualified, you won’t pay any transfer fees
- If your new worker is no longer required, simply let us know and we will place them with another Host Employer to continue their training
It really is that easy
Contact us today for a risk-free consultation – we’ll chat to you about your business needs, and our high-quality talent and stress-free staffing solutions.