- Traineeship and Apprenticeship Employment under the Group Training model (Information attached)
- Assistance with recruitment – fee for service
- Facilitating and Conducting Pre-employment Training
- Q-Testing (Information attached)
- Labour Hire
- Assistance with development of a Reconciliation Action Plan
- Cultural Awareness Training
- VTEC (Melbourne metropolitan only)
great jobs + real qualifications+ regular weekly income + support from dedicated staff to help you achieve your goals + assistance with your studies + assistance at the completion of your training into ongoing employment + culturally aware support.
MEGT established a specific employment and training program for Indigenous apprentices and trainees in 2009 and has since expanded into direct employment programs without an apprenticeship or traineeship – but that include mentoring support and training.
MEGT’s Indigenous Apprenticeship and Traineeship Network (IATN) provides sustainable employment opportunities for Indigenous people across all communities in Australia. Our tailored employment model provides culturally appropriate mentoring and support for both the employer and the Indigenous person.
In 2014 MEGT became a Vocational Training and Employment Centre (VTEC) provider for Melbourne, Victoria, contracted to place at least 250 Indigenous Australians into employment.
Find out more about these employment programs here.