We know from experience when we match the right apprentice and business the results are exceptional. We assess aptitude, motivations and personality alongside businesses employment style.
After sourcing a good match between apprentice and employer, we can assist with managing, supervising, administration and training, aiming to guarantee successful employment and career outcomes.
We have a variety of recruitment services available, to suit most industries and business sizes.
Hiring from MEGT saves host employers TIME and MONEY. The apprentice/trainee remains employed by MEGT, with your business becoming a ‘host employer’ for the worker.
Host employers receive value by MEGT
- finding, screening and placing apprentices and trainees
- managing induction, timesheets and payroll
- administering Work Health and Safety and Industrial Relations
- mentoring and supporting the apprentice or trainee, right through to completion.
This is the easiest and most efficient way to recruit for your workplace.
Tailored, flexible approach for more information call us on 13 6963
Fill out the recruitment and screening staff request form and we will:
- contact you for the full job description and selection criteria
- showcase your vacancy on the MEGT website (over 100,000 visits per year)
- showcase your vacancy on the government Jobsearch site
- showcase your vacancy on SEEK
- screen all applications
- carry out a comprehensive candidate fit-for-role matching – psychometric, attitude and aptitude testing
- carry out pre-selection candidate vetting
- shortlist interview set up
- do the reference checks
- ensure they are job ready and fit-for-role.
For more information on 13 6963.
- easy online timesheet approvals
- correct pay, Award and allowance rates
- regular pay detail reports
- regular leave entitlements reports
- regular superannuation and PAYG obligation reports
- manage end of financial year PAYG requirements including Payment Summaries
For more information call us on 13 6963
- full recruitment service as above plus
- organisation cultural appreciation training
- community and support network
- additional site visits
- additional mentoring services
- culturally appropriate communication and support.
Contact MEGT’s Indigenous Apprenticeship and Traineeship Network on IATN@megt.com.au