Your local apprenticeship experts are here to help
As part of the Australian Government’s commitment to developing a highly skilled nation, Apprenticeship Network Providers have been appointed across the country to support you and your apprentices and trainees.
As Australia’s largest and only national Apprenticeship Network Provider, we are your local apprenticeship experts.
We make apprenticeships easy
Whether you’ve chosen to upskill existing staff or take on a new worker, your business will benefit from the skills and increased productivity that apprentices and trainees add to the workplace.
To engage an apprentice or trainee, a Commonwealth Government Training Contract must be in place. It may sound complicated but don’t worry – that’s where we come in!
Our service includes:
- Sign-up and registration of your apprentice or trainee
- Assistance with Government incentives that you may be eligible to receive
- Access to our free online jobs board to find the right match for your team
- Information and advice to help you decide whether an apprentice or trainee is right for your business
- Help with choosing the right Registered Training Organisation (RTO) to deliver off-the-job training
- Easy access to your apprentice and trainee records via our free web portal (MAACO)
As your apprentices and trainees progress, we’ll also be here to offer free personalised and confidential mentoring to give them the best chance at remaining in employment and completing their training.
The best bit? Our service comes at absolutely no cost to you or your apprentices and trainees. We’ll help you navigate the Australian Apprenticeships programme and keep you and your team on the path to success – all 100% free of charge.
When you sign up an apprentice or trainee, your business may be eligible to receive:
- $4,000* per apprentice or trainee in Standard Incentives, plus potentially
- $4,000* per 25 years or older apprentice undertaking a Certificate III or IV, plus potentially
- $3,000* per apprentice undertaking Certificate II in Declared Drought Areas, plus potentially
- $1,500* per 45 years or older apprentice, plus potentially
- $1,500* per Australian School-based Apprentice, plus potentially
- $1,000* per apprentice undertaking a Certificate III or IV in a Rural or Regional area.
We know apprenticeships and traineeships inside and out, so you don’t have to. When you sign up your apprentice or trainee with MEGT, we will also check your eligibility for Government financial incentives.
MEGT – Your local apprenticeship experts.
*Eligibility criteria apply for each of these incentives. MEGT (Australia) Ltd is contracted to the Australian Government to provide you with free assistance in assessing your business for eligibility for Incentives and helping you with the processes and procedures involved.