New apprentice or trainee?
We can sign them up now so they can get training sooner and you can start the new year the right way.
- Information and advice regarding whether an apprentice or trainee is right for your business
- Sign-up and registration of your apprentice or trainee with the relevant State Training Authority
- Help with choosing the Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that’s best for your apprentice or trainee
- Assistance with Government incentives that may be available throughout the apprenticeship or traineeship
- Easy access to apprentice or trainee records via our free web portal (MAACO)
It’s easy and it’s free.
As the largest and only national Apprenticeship Network Provider (ANP) our job is to make it easy for you to sign-up, train and retain apprentices and trainees.
Our experienced local consultants will support your business and your apprentice or trainee from sign-up all the way through to completion.
When you sign up an apprentice or trainee with MEGT, your business may be eligible to receive:
- $4,000* per apprentice in Standard Incentives, plus potentially
- $1,000*^ per apprentice in Rural and Regional incentives (Certificate III or IV NSNL occupation), plus potentially
- $4,000*^ per 25 year or older apprentice (Certificate III or IV NSNL occupation)
There is also a range of personal benefits your apprentice or trainee may be eligible to receive.
*Eligibility criteria apply. MEGT (Australia) Ltd is contracted by the Australian Government to provide you with free assistance in assessing eligibility for incentives and helping you with the processes and procedures involved in applying for and receiving payments.
^The Rural and Regional Incentive and Support for Adult Australian Apprentices (SAAA) only apply to Certificates III and IV that lead to an occupation on the National Skills Needs List.