New apprentice or trainee?
You may be eligible for financial incentives! Contact us today to sign up your new worker and assess your eligibility for Government incentives.
When you sign up an apprentice or trainee,
your business may be eligible to receive:
- $4,000* per apprentice or trainee in Standard Incentives, plus potentially
- $4,000* per 25 years or older apprentice undertaking a Cert III or IV leading to an occupation on the NSNL, plus potentially
- $3,000* per apprentice undertaking Cert II in Declared Drought Areas, plus potentially
- $1,500* per 45 years or older apprentice, plus potentially
- $1,500* per Australian School-based Apprentice, plus potentially
- $1,000* per apprentice undertaking a Cert III or IV leading to an occupation on the NSNL in a Rural or Regional area.
We make it easy
As the largest and only national Apprenticeship Network Provider (ANP), we are your local apprenticeship experts.
We offer a FREE service, providing:
- Information and advice regarding whether an apprentice or trainee is right for your business
- Assistance with Government incentives that may be available, including checking eligibility
- Sign-up and registration of your apprentice or trainee
- Help with choosing the right Registered Training Organisation (RTO)
- Ongoing contact and support for you and your apprentice or trainee
- Easy access to apprentice or trainee records via our free web portal (MAACO)
This means less stress for you and more time to focus on your business.
*Eligibility criteria apply for each of these incentives. MEGT (Australia) Ltd is contracted to the Australian Government to provide you with free assistance in assessing your business for eligibility for Incentives and helping you with the processes and procedures involved.
MEGT – Your local apprenticeship experts.