New apprentice or trainee?
When you sign up an apprentice or trainee, your business may be eligible to receive:
- $4,000* per apprentice or trainee in Standard Incentives, plus potentially
- $4,000* per 25 years or older apprentice undertaking a Certificate III or IV, plus potentially
- $3,000* per apprentice undertaking Certificate II in Declared Drought Areas, plus potentially
- $1,500* per 45 years or older apprentice, plus potentially
- $1,500* per Australian School-based Apprentice, plus potentially
- $1,000* per apprentice undertaking a Certificate III or IV in a Rural or Regional area.
We make it easy.
As the largest and only national Apprenticeship Network Provider (ANP) our job is to make it easy for you to sign-up apprentices and trainees and assess your eligibility for Government incentives.
Our experienced local consultants will support your business and your apprentice or trainee from sign-up all the way through to completion.
- Information and advice regarding whether an apprentice or trainee is right for your business
- Sign-up and registration of your apprentice or trainee with the relevant State Training Authority
- Help with choosing the Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that’s best for your apprentice or trainee
- Easy access to apprentice or trainee records via our free web portal (MAACO)
Contact us today to sign up your new worker and assess your eligibility for incentives.
*Eligibility criteria apply for each of these incentives. MEGT (Australia) Ltd is contracted to the Australian Government to provide you with free assistance in assessing your business for eligibility for Incentives and helping you with the processes and procedures involved.