Meet your local apprenticeships experts
As part of the Australian Government’s commitment to developing a highly skilled nation, Apprenticeship Network Providers have been appointed across the country to support you and your apprentices and trainees.
As Australia’s largest and only national Apprenticeship Network Provider, we are your local apprenticeship experts.
Did you know?
When you sign up an apprentice or trainee, your business may be eligible to receive one or more of the following Government financial incentives:
- $4,000* per apprentice or trainee in Standard Incentives, plus potentially
- $4,000* per 25 years or older apprentice undertaking a Certificate III or IV, plus potentially
- $3,000* per apprentice undertaking Certificate II in Declared Drought Areas, plus potentially
- $1,500* per 45 years or older apprentice, plus potentially
- $1,500* per Australian School-based Apprentice, plus potentially
- $1,000* per apprentice undertaking a Certificate III or IV in a Rural or Regional area
At MEGT, we’re here to make it easy to sign up your apprentice or trainee and check your eligibility for financial incentives.
We make apprenticeships easy
Whether you’ve chosen to upskill existing staff or take on a new worker, your business will benefit from the skills and increased productivity that apprentices and trainees add to the workplace.
To engage an apprentice or trainee, a Commonwealth Government Training Contract must be in place. It may sound complicated but don’t worry – that’s where we come in!
Our FREE service includes:
- Sign-up and registration of your apprentice or trainee
- Assistance with Government incentives that you may be eligible to receive
- Advice and assistance choosing the right Registered Training Organisation (RTO) to deliver off-the-job training
- Access to our free online jobs board to find the right match for your team
- Easy online access to your apprentice and trainee records
- Ongoing mentoring and support to give your apprentice or trainee the best chance at remaining in employment and completing their training
Our relationship doesn’t end when they start work – in fact that’s just the beginning!
For 35 years, we’ve been committed to helping businesses just like yours. From expert advice to sign-up and ongoing support, we have the know-how you need to build, train and retain the workforce you want.
Dedicated local presence
With offices located across every state and in the ACT, we’re here to provide flexible and timely on-the-ground assistance to you and your team when you need it.
Backed by service you can rely on
Our admin teams process all Training Contracts and incentive claim forms accurately and efficiently, continuously exceeding Government quality and compliance benchmarks. This means you’ll spend less time chasing forms and payments and have more time to focus on business.
Easy online apprentice and trainee management
Get the information you need when you need it with our free, secure online employer portal, MAACO. MAACO makes it easy to track how your apprentices and trainees are progressing and to keep on top of your incentive payments.
The best bit?
Our service comes at absolutely no cost to employers, apprentices or trainees! We’ll help you navigate the Australian Apprenticeships programme and keep you and your team on the path to success – all 100% free of charge.
MEGT – Your local apprenticeship experts.
*Eligibility criteria apply for each of these incentives. MEGT (Australia) Ltd is contracted to the Australian Government to provide you with free assistance in assessing your business for eligibility for Incentives and helping you with the processes and procedures involved.