Manage your apprentices online with MAACO
Stay on track with MAACO – our free employer web portal, available when you sign up your apprentices or trainees with MEGT.
MAACO makes it easy to access the information you need when you need it, including:
- Your apprentice and trainee registrations – active, completed and cancelled
- The status of your apprentice and trainee sign-up requests
- Details of financial incentives paid and due, including easy to generate claim reports
- A schedule of upcoming progress visits or phone calls your MEGT Consultant will make to you and your apprentice or trainee
- News and updates from MEGT and the Australian Apprenticeship Support Network
We make apprenticeships easy
Whether you’ve chosen to upskill existing staff or take on a new worker, your business will benefit from the skills and increased productivity that apprentices and trainees add to the workplace.
To engage an apprentice or trainee, a Commonwealth Government Training Contract must be in place. It may sound complicated but don’t worry – that’s where we come in!
MEGT – Your local apprenticeship experts.