Expressions of Interest are now open!
Australia’s IT industry is rapidly growing, and the demand for talented, knowledgeable and experienced individuals has never been higher.
That’s why Microsoft Australia has launched the Microsoft Traineeship Program, designed to support budding technology/IT professionals to take the first step in their career. Apply now.
If you’re a current Microsoft partner and you’re interested in taking on one or more trainees as part of the Microsoft Traineeship Program, find out more here.
How it works
Microsoft Trainees will be employed through MEGT’s Group Training program, making MEGT your legal employer. We’ll place you with a Host Employer within the Microsoft Australia network and they’ll be responsible for your day to day work, on-the-job training and development.
What you’ll get
Together with MEGT, Microsoft Australia is giving you the chance to gain:
- Paid on-the-job experience within the Microsoft Australia network
- A Certificate IV in Information Technology delivered by TAFE
- Industry-recognised Microsoft Certifications, including a specialisation in Cloud Skills as part of the Azure Administrator Certification Track
- A strong foundation in all aspects of IT and emerging technology, and
- Expert support from MEGT, Microsoft Australia and TAFE every step of the way
Getting trained and qualified
Once you’ve started your new role, we’ll get you signed into a Commonwealth Government Training Contract – this makes your traineeship official!
We’ll also help you get enrolled with TAFE, so you can start working towards your nationally accredited qualification.
Over the next 12-24 months, you’ll earn while you learn; applying the skills and knowledge you get from your formal training to your everyday work.
Still not convinced?
Check out what our first group of Host Employers and trainees have to say about the Microsoft Traineeship Program: