Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over. Employees of the Promoter and the Agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- The promotion commences at 12.01am (Melbourne time) 10/02/2020 and closes COB 30/10/2020 (“Promotion Period”)
- To make a valid entry, you must a) be invited to participate in the MEGT Competition b) complete the survey in full and c) provide your details at the end of the survey if requested.
- Multiple entries are not allowed.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period. One valid entry per wave will be admitted for current prize draw only. A valid entry will not be admitted to more than one wave prize draw. The wave a valid entry is received by promoter defines which wave prize draw it is admitted to. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over telephone communications, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) any costs incurred.
- Prize Draw: The prize draw will be held each wave on the following dates at 2.00pm (Melbourne time) at Level 2, 405 Little Bourke St, Melbourne, Victoria 3000:
|Wave Draw No
||Date of Draw
||6 x $100 Mastercard gift card
||6 x $100 Mastercard gift card
- The first six valid entries randomly drawn each wave, will win a $100 Mastercard gift card. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The total prize pool for the promotion is AUD $1,200 (12 x $100 Mastercard gift card).
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The value of the prizes is accurate as at the commencement of this promotion. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a prize after that date. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another item for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each State/Territory, where relevant. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the use of any prepaid gift card prizes won. Each prize winner accepts all responsibility for the use of the prepaid gift card won and agrees to abide by the separate Terms and Conditions relevant to the specific prepaid gift card.
- Winners will be notified by telephone and/or in writing by email and will have their names and State/Territory of residence only published on the following dates. Publication will be made on Trade Promotion Agent website www.evolveresearch.com.au/winners. By entering this Promotion, each entrant requests that his or her phone number and email address details not be published.
|Wave Draw No
||Publish on webpage
- If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, that entry will be discarded and a new winner of that prize will be determined by drawing a further valid entry. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this Promotion by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Promotion or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each state and territory, where required.
- The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies and the agencies and companies associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Mastercard gift card prizes will be sent to winners by email
- In the event of a prize not being accepted or claimed within 3 months of the monthly prize draw, the relevant prize winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct such further draws 3 months after the close of the unclaimed monthly prize draw period at 2pm (Melbourne time) at same location as the original draws as are necessary to distribute the prize, subject to any written directions given by any relevant authority. Winners of unclaimed prizes will be notified in writing and their name and state/territory of residence will be published only on the website http://evolveresearch.com.au/winners within 3 business days of the redraw date. By entering this Promotion, each entrant requests that his or her phone number and email address not be published.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this Promotion results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- The Agent is Twist of Lemon Pty Ltd under Trademark The Evolved Group ABN 91 141 289 705 of Level 2, 405 Little Bourke Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000. The promoter is MEGT (Australia) Ltd, ABN: 85 006 266 280 at 29 Ringwood Street, Ringwood VIC 3134
- Trade Promotion Authority Number TP/00206