Our client provides engineered products, services and solutions to diverse markets in Australia, New Zealand and SE Asia, employing over 1300 people. Their success is founded on a large portfolio of market leading products, well established networks, continuous innovation, Australian manufacturing facilities and extensive sales and distribution capabilities. Key customer sectors are mining, oil and gas, manufacturing, agriculture and automotive.
About the role
Reporting to the Branch Manager, your day to day responsibilities will include, but not limited to;
- Stock control and Management in a warehouse environment
- Pick, pack and despatch stock
- Organise business resources and equipment
- Provide sales assistance and customer service
- Coordinate and make delivering in a work vehicle
- Contribute to the overall objectives of the team
- Operate a forklift
This role will enable you to build your knowledge of the company and its products within a Warehouse environment in Caboolture. On successful completion of a Warehousing qualification, stand out applicants will be given the opportunity to progress into a Business Qualification and be promoted into a Sales Consultant position.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- An interest in the mechanical or automotive fields (desirable)
- Ability to solve practical problems effectively
- Work autonomously on set tasks through to completion
- A positive and can do attitude, including having a desire to complete a qualification at certificate 3 level or above
- A keen eye for detail
- Good computer skills including knowledge of the basic MS Office Suite and capabilities in using Excel/spread sheeting (highly desirable)
- Ability to commit to a 12 month traineeship.
- Drivers Licence is a must
- The Successful candidate will be required to undergo a drug and alcohol screen.
Join a growing organisation as a trainee and watch your career soar! You will be working full time and earning a weekly wage. You will be enrolled in a nationally recognised training course, which is fully paid for by the employer! You will also have regular, one on one support throughout your traineeship. On completion of your traineeship you will have access to ongoing opportunities for progression and development.
This traineeship will elevate your level of professionalism and employability. Don't miss out on opportunity to be part of such a vibrant and forward moving team. Recent School leavers are encouraged to apply. For further enquiries please contact Emma Callinan on 07 3387 0684 or email .
MEGT (Australia) Ltd is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.