With an industry history spanning over 60 years, our clients are the premier choice of sealing suppliers in Australia and New Zealand. With the largest choice of seals available to the Australian market, they have become the one-stop shop for rotary, gasket, mechanical and hydraulic solutions.
About the role
Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, your day to day responsibilities will include, but not limited to;
- Stock control and Management in a warehouse environment
- Pick, pack and despatch stock
- Receipt inwards stock
- Contribute to the overall objectives of the team
This role is located at Acacia Ridge and is a role that will enable you to build your knowledge of the company and its products within a Warehouse Environment. On successful completion of a Warehousing qualification, stand out applicants will be given the opportunity to progress into a Business Qualification and be promoted into a Sales Consultant position.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- An interest in the mechanical or automotive fields (desirable)
- Ability to solve practical problems effectively
- Work autonomously on set tasks through to completion
- A positive and can-do attitude, including having a desire to complete a qualification at certificate 3 level or above
- A keen eye for detail
- Good computer skills including knowledge of the basic MS Office Suite and capabilities in using Excel/spread sheeting
- Ability to commit to a 12-month traineeship.
- Drivers Licence is a must
- Forklift Licence (desirable)
Join a growing organisation as a trainee and watch your career soar! You will be working full time and earning a weekly wage. You will be enrolled in a nationally recognised training course, which is fully paid for by the employer! You will also have regular, one on one support throughout your traineeship. On completion of your traineeship you will have access to ongoing opportunities for progression and development.
This traineeship will elevate your level of professionalism and employability. Don't miss out on opportunity to be part of such a vibrant and forward moving team. Recent School leavers are encouraged to apply. For further enquiries please contact Emma Callinan on 0417 680 842.
MEGT (Australia) Ltd is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.