Are you seeking a role that offers a chance to Kick-start your career and offers great career progression opportunities? Gain a qualification whilst earning a wage!
Our client is a highly regarded not-for-profit provider of a community based services in West End recognised for quality service and individualized care. We are looking for a well-spoken and dedicated Trainee to join this experienced and knowledgeable team.
This is not just another reception role. This is an opportunity to gain a certificate III in Business whilst gaining vital on the job experience. Your duties will include:
- Answering incoming calls and direct accordingly
- Assist customers with telephone enquiries
- Coordinate and maintain neat and tidy reception and visitor's areas
- Assist with day to day activities associated with referral management system
- Accurate data entry
- Working with the Team Leader
- Ordering Stock
- Reception Duties
- Coordinate bookings for meeting rooms
- Collect and distribute incoming faxes
- General administrative duties
We are looking for someone who:
- The successful applicant will display a humble, positive attitude with a bright friendly personality.
- Has a strong eye for detail
- Good communication skills
- Has an enthusiastic & mature outlook
- Is computer literate in MS Word, Excel
- Has excellent customer service skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload
- Current Police check would be advantageous
- Must have a Driver's Licence
If you have any questions please contact Emma Callinan on 3387 0684. MEGT (Australia) Ltd is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
How to apply -If you have a strong desire to embark on a career in business please apply with your resume and cover letter.