MEGT are looking for an Expression of Interest from a motivated, committed and reliable talent. MEGT are eager to provide an applicant a career opportunity in our Indigenous employment program in Brisbane. A person looking to gain practical on the job experience, whilst receiving extensive training. Are you looking to complete a Certificate III in Business while earning a weekly wage?
Get industry experience through working within the banking sector, you will be able to build your customer relation skills and product knowledge.
The role would include, but not limited to:
- Customer service
- Performing functions for deposits or loans
- Providing information on products and services
- Assisting the team with daily duties
We are looking for an exceptional communicator who is eager to gain industry experience and further their career. The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly demeanor
- Attention to detail
- Have customer service and cash handling experience
- Commitment towards completing a 1 year Traineeship
- Indigenous Identified Position
If you have any questions please contact Emma Callinan on 07 3387 0684. MEGT (Australia) Ltd is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
If you would like to apply all you need to do is hit 'apply' now and send your application to MEGT today.