MEGT Australia (Ltd) make's apprenticeships and traineeships happen!
Earn while you learn. Gain a nationally recognised qualification in Certificate III in Business and receive invaluable industry experience.
With an industry history spanning over 60 years, our clients are the premier choice of sealing suppliers in Australia and New Zealand. With the largest choice of seals available to the Australian market, they have become the one-stop shop for rotary, gasket, mechanical and hydraulic solutions.
About the role
Reporting to the National Operations Manager your day to day responsibilities will include, but not limited to;
- Receipting in of Shipments received from Overseas Suppliers
- Ensuring Freight and Duty charges are allocated to the shipment.
- Data entry of overseas supplier Invoices.
- Supporting and helping the Operational Support office with the placing and receipting in of Local (AU) supplier purchase orders.
- Working with the National Operations Manager to ensure certain data within the Company's ERP system is clean and up to date.
- Other administrative duties as required
Join a growing organisation as a trainee and watch your career soar! You will be working full time and earning a weekly wage. You will be enrolled in a nationally recognised training course, which is fully paid for by the employer! You will also have regular, one on one support throughout your traineeship. On completion of your traineeship you will have access to ongoing opportunities for progression and development.
In order to be successful in this role you will have;
- Strong customer service skills and experience in working within a customer service-related environment
- Ability to solve practical problems effectively
- Work autonomously on set tasks through to completion
- A positive and can-do attitude, including having a desire to complete a qualification at certificate 3 level or above
- A keen eye for detail
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of the basic MS Office Suite and capabilities in using Excel/spread sheeting (highly desirable)
- Ability to commit to a 12-month traineeship.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a fantastic career in Inventory and Product Management. We're offering a team environment with continuous support and mentoring.
This is a full time, paid position and you will get paid on a weekly basis. Your qualification is paid for by the employer and you will also receive regular support and mentoring from an MEGT Field Officer. You will also get the chance to witness historic racing events first hand! If you have any questions please contact Emma Callinan on 3387 0684.
MEGT (Australia) Ltd is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
If you would like to work for a market leader in a fast-paced environment with a vast range of career opportunities, then apply below today!