Are you smart, curious and ready to work hard for a rewarding career in IT? Commencing February 2020, The Microsoft Traineeship Program gives budding technology professionals the opportunity to build an exciting career in IT through on-the-job (and paid!) work experience and training.
Working with partners MEGT, Prodigy Learning and TAFE, the Microsoft Traineeship Program helps you take the first step in your IT career. While MEGT will be your legal employer, you will be placed with one of Australia's leading businesses. You will gain IT knowledge, practical work experience and professional connections to help you accelerate your future career in IT.
Not only that, you will work towards a Qualification. Delivered by TAFE, you'll be able to take this nationally accredited qualification with you wherever you go! The Microsoft Traineeship Program will also see you gain some of the latest cloud computing Microsoft certifications as part of the Azure Administrator Certification Track and Dynamics.
Can you answer YES to one or more of these questions?
- A recent school leaver, returning to work or someone looking to change their career to IT?
- Naturally curious, keen to learn and a great communicator?
- Genuinely passionate about technology and driven to build a career in IT?
- Ready to commit to the Microsoft Traineeship Program for up to 24 months?
You will gain:
- In-demand, industry recognised knowledge and experience
- A platform to build a successful career in IT
- Personalised mentoring throughout your training Multiple opportunities are available throughout the Melbourne region.
What are you waiting for? The Microsoft Traineeship Program is taking applications NOW!
Successful candidates will be required to complete TAFE studies and assessments as part of gaining their qualification.
Please note applicants will be required to undertake a relevant industry pre-screening assessment.Apply now!
Please note no phone enquiries will be taken, please email for any questions.
By submitting your application, you are providing your consent for your personal information to be shared with the partners involved in the Microsoft Traineeship Program.