Are you looking to kick start your career in the business industry while completing a formal qualification? This is your chance. We are searching for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join this busy and friendly team in Ultimo close to public transport, cafes and shops. Gain valuable hands on experience while gaining a qualification in Business Administration.
As a Junior Administration Assistant some of your duties will include;
- Customer service - greeting clients/guests
- Reception duties as required
- Data entry
- Organising in house training sessions
- Organising office catering as required
- Administrative support and reporting
- Faxing, filing, photocopying, scanning etc
- Maintaining clean and safe office environment
- Assisting your colleagues with their duties as required
What we are looking for:
We are searching for someone who is motivated, eager to learn and able to commit to a 12 month traineeship.
If you have the following skills we would love to hear from you;
- Previous experience in customer service is an advantage
- Outstanding communication skills
- Enthusiasm to learn
- Positive work ethic
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Quick thinking
- Great team work skills
This is an amazing opportunity that will see you stepping into a corporate role. You will have the support of a field officer who will visit you on site t on a regular basis and be working towards Cert III Business, you will also be given time at work each week to put towards your study
This is a 12 month traineeship with the opportunity for you to stay on post traineeship and develop your career with this company. If you have the required skills and experience and want to join a market leader, send you application through to MEGT today.
If this sounds like you - what are you waiting for? Hit 'Apply' now and send your resume to MEGT today to be considered
MEGT (Australia) Ltd is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and
providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.