MEGT are proud to be partnering with Tesla, an international renowned company specialising in developing and designing electric vehicle technology. 1st Year Apprentice - Parts Interpreter in Alexandria
Working alongside dedicated and experienced Tesla Technicians, you will gain valuable hands on experience with working with this amazing product that is revolutionising the automotive industry and be on your way to building a successful career in a booming industry.
As a 1st Year Apprentice - Parts Interpreter, your duties will include:
- Providing support and parts to the service department
- Ordering parts from the warehouse
- Assisting with customer service enquiries and quotes on Tesla accessories and merchandise
- Ensuring delivery to the Service Centre team
- Complete in depth brand training
- Attending TAFE once a week and working towards Cert 3 Automotive Sales - Parts Interpreter
What we are looking for:
We are searching a motivated and enthusiastic candidate who is genuinely interested in joining the Tesla team and developing a career. To be successful, you will need the following:
- Must have completed year 12
- Drivers license is ESSENTIAL
- Strong technical knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Hard working nature
- Know why you want to work for Tesla! We are looking for passionate staff and nothing less!!
Benefits for you!
As an MEGT apprentice you will be working full time and attending TAFE one day per week completing Certificate 3 Automotive Sakes - Parts Interpreter. You will have regular support from a MEGT Mentor, be provided with your PPE and be given hands on experience and guidance from a supportive team at Tesla.
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, all you need to do is hit 'apply' and send your resume to MEGT today.
**Only candidates who are successfully shortlisted will be contacted **
MEGT (Australia) Ltd is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and
providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusions.
If you have any questions please Kate on 9289 1998.