We have an exciting opportunity for those looking to commence or complete their Forklift Technology Apprenticeship!
We are on the look out for motivated, committed and reliable talent - People who are wanting to gain practical on the job experience, whilst receiving extensive training (and a certificate III) in Forklift Technology.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is pretty awesome - One that we have been working alongside for many years! They have been operating in Australia for more than 35 years, own the largest independent forklift dealership in Sydney and offer the world's leading suppliers of materials handling equipment.
What will you be doing?
Working as a full time apprentice, you will be learning all about forklift equipment vehicles whilst completing a Certificate III in Forklift Technology - AUR31716.
The full spectrum of Forklift Technology duties including but not limited to;
- Diagnosing and repairing mechanical systems including engines, transmissions, drives, brakes and steering.
What are we looking for?
- A strong desire to become qualified in Forklift Technology
- A genuine interest in mechanical equipment
- Ability to undertake manual/physical work
- Punctual, reliable and energetic
- Certificate II in Automotive (Highly regarded)
- Previous experience working in a team
- Strong work etiquette
- Must have a driver's licence and own transport
- Commitment and determination to complete a 4 year apprenticeship
What's in it for you?
- A full time job (38 hours)
- TAFE training
- We will provide your PPE, so no need to purchase your own!
- One on one mentoring and support
- Weekly pay
- Great opportunities upon completion of your apprenticeship
Established in 1993, MEGT matches businesses with the best talent across Australia. Our core focus is to provide job seekers with the chance to gain a nationally recognised qualification, practical hands on industry experience whilst earning a full-time wage!
So, what are you waiting for?
Make this the year you launch your Forklift Technology career and set the path to success! Apply Now! Any further enquiries, please don't hesitate to contact Jackie on (03) 8878 5417.
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.