We have an exciting opportunity for a 2nd Year Electrical Apprentice!
About the Company
Our client is a family run electrical contracting company that specialises in industrial maintenance and project works. Established in 2010, the team has a wide knowledge base in industrial manufacturing, across industries including pharmaceutical, food and beverage, dairy, print and machine building projects.
Responsibilities for this position include:
Roughing in, Removing machinery parts, installation of new parts, Testing, Moving materials and equipment.
- Pre Apprenticeship in Electrotechnology
- 1st Year of Electrical Apprenticeship
- Must have a drivers licence and own transport
- White card
- Good communication skills
- Neat and tidy presentation
- Safety conscious
- Punctual, reliable and positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
What's in it for you?
- A full time job (38 hours)
- Initially 6 weeks, then potential for on going work
- TAFE training
- We buy your PPE - No need to pay for your own
- Paid travel, tool allowance and industry allowance
- Weekly pay
What are you waiting for?
Apply Now! Any further enquiries, please don't hesitate to contact sally @megt .com.au (no spaces)
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.