MEGT are proud to be partnering with Tesla in recruiting for an Automotive Apprentice in
Tesla is an international renowned company specialising in developing and designing electric vehicle technology.
Working alongside dedicated and experienced Tesla Technicians, you will gain valuable hands on experience and be given the opportunity to work within a company who is revolutionising the automotive industry.
As a 1st Year Apprentice Technician, your duties will include:
- Maintaining the workshop
- Basic service work and inspection of new cars
- Updating and maintaining records and expenses
- Maintaining vehicle cleanliness
- Complete in-depth brand training
- The successful candidate will be working towards Certificate III Automotive Apprentice.
We are searching for a motivated and enthusiastic candidate who is interested in developing a career within Tesla. To be considered to this amazing opportunity, you will need the following:
What we are looking for:
- Must have completed year 12
- Drivers license is ESSENTIAL
- Strong technical knowledge
- Flawless attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Genuine interest to complete this trade
- Hard working nature
Benefits for you!
As an MEGT apprentice you will be working full time and attending TAFE to complete a Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology. You will have regular support from a MEGT Mentor, be provided with your PPE and be given hands on experience and guidance from a supportive team at Tesla.
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, all you need to do is hit 'apply' and send your resume to MEGT today.
For further enquiries please our recruitment team on 08 9263 7812
MEGT (Australia) Ltd is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.