Kickstart your career in IT - APPLY NOW for the Digital Skills Cadetship Program !!!
The Digital Skills Cadetship Program is your gateway to an exciting career in the information technology sector. This is an amazing opportunity funded by the Department of Education, Skills and Employment supporting innovative pathways to careers in Cyber Security, Data Analytics and Cloud-based computing.
This 12-week program is specifically designed for women who are:
- Returning to the workforce from an extended break
- From an under-represented group, such as newly arrived migrants, refugees, Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people, and the culturally and linguistically diverse
- Transitioning from underemployed industries affected by COVID-19, and other circumstances
- Simply looking towards a new career
- You don't need to have any pre-existing IT experience to participate
**This role is a special measure under Section 7D of the Sex Discrimination Act 1984 (Cth) intended to increase the percentage of women in the digital skills industry.**
Benefits of becoming a Cadet:
- Working towards Microsoft credentials
- Obtaining specialised micro-credentials in cyber security, data analytics or cloud-based computing
- Gaining access to industry-led mentoring and support services
- Being paid, full-time employment for the duration of the Cadetship
- Your participation may lead to further employment in IT, or related learning or training, depending on your situation.
- There may even be an opportunity for you to continue working for your Employer as a permanent team member at the completion of your Cadetship.
Working with MEGT, our partners and leading Registered Training Organisations, you'll gain valuable on-the-job experience, while learning and working towards the below qualifications in Data:
Micro-credentials: Introduction to Data, Data Analytics and Data Visualisations.
Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Office Specialist- Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Microsoft Certification DP900 Azure Data.
Hit APPLY NOW! OR for any further questions, please contact 134 767 to speak with our Digital Skills Cadetship Recruitment team.
Applications for Intake 2 will close on the 5th of August, 2022
By submitting your application, you are providing your consent for your personal information to be shared with the partners involved in the Digital Skills Cadetship Program.
MEGT (Australia) Ltd is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and
providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
*Employers may require that you provide proof of your vaccination status as a condition of employment*