We have an exciting opportunity for an Administration Trainee work with our client, who is a Waste Management Service that is Australian-owned operating from Melbourne and has been servicing to the local community for over three decades. We are looking for a motivated, committed, and reliable person who is wanting to gain practical on the job experience, whilst receiving extensive training and a Cert III in Business Administration.
What will you be doing?
- Reporting to the Boronia VIC office
- Data entry, filing, scanning, and photocopying
- Management of incoming calls, emails, meeting and greeting visitors
- General administrative responsibilities
What do you need for this role?
- High attention to detail
- Strong computer skills
- Great communication skills
- Customer service background
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Willingness to listen, learn and take direction
What's in it for you?
- Working full time earning a weekly wage
- One-on-one on the job training, mentoring and support
- Nationally recognised qualification - Certificate III in Business Administration
*** Eligibility criteria applies for this program in relation to work rights, prior qualifications and Covid-19 vaccination requirements. ***
Established in 1982, MEGT matches businesses with the best talent across Australia. Our core focus is to provide job seekers with the chance to gain a nationally recognised qualification, practical hands-on industry experience whilst earning a full-time wage!
By submitting your application, you are providing your consent for your personal information to be shared with our partners. MEGT (Australia) Ltd is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
HOW TO APPLY:
Secure your Traineeship - simply hit APPLY now and send your resume to MEGT. Should you have any questions or would like more information regarding this position, please contact Anna at annageorgakopoulos @megt.com.au (no spaces).
Please note that eligibility will be based off prior qualification and vaccination status - suitable candidates will be contacted via phone.