- CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SALES SUPPORT ROLE
- WORK IN A FRIENDLY TEAM ENVIRONMENT
- GET YOUR CERT 3 IN BUSINESS
MEGT is working with a global manufacturer of material handling equipment, lift trucks and technology - to help them find a Full Time Trainee. As part of their Order Delivery Team you will be required to interact with all customer's on a national level; to arrange and coordinate their orders and provide first class customer service. Make 2022 your year - securing a Full time role and CERT 3 Business Qualification - APPLY NOW!
- Process all incoming sales files & ensure all required document & information is accurate
- Conduct initial onboard phone calls to customers & provide dedicated sales support
- Generate & prepare projected invoicing reports
- Process all cancellations & de-allocations of stock
- Conduct post delivery calls with every customer 2 -4 weeks after delivery
- Use internal IT systems for reporting and data entry
Skill Set Required:
- Completion of High School Certificate
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Email Suites
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Confident communicator - verbal and written
- Reliable, punctual and a team player
**Eligibility criteria applies for this program in relation to work rights, prior qualifications and Covid19 vaccination requirements. Please note, as this is an entry level position, if you have completed studies higher than CERTIFICATE II unfortunately you will not be eligible to apply for this role.**
Established in 1982, MEGT matches businesses with the best talent across Australia. Our core focus is to provide job seekers with the chance to gain a nationally recognised qualification, practical hands on industry experience whilst earning a full-time wage!
By submitting your application, you are providing your consent for your personal information to be shared with our partners. MEGT (Australia) Ltd is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
So, what next?
Want to secure your CERT 3 Business Traineeship?
Hit APPLY NOW! OR email directly amandawilley @megt.com.au (no spaces)
Please note, we are unable to take enquiries by phone.