- MEGT IS LOOKING FOR RECENT SCHOOL LEAVERS
- SECURE A PAID, FULL TIME TRAINEESHIP
- WORK IN A FRIENDLY TEAM ENVIRONMENT
- GET YOUR CERT 3 IN BUSINESS
MEGT is working with a global manufacturer of material handling equipment, lift trucks and technology - based in Smithfield. If you have recently graduated from High School and looking for your first FULL TIME role - then contact MEGT and Hit APPLY NOW! Securing a Data Entry role and gaining a CERT 3 Business Qualification with MEGT means - you get PAID to learn!
- Ensure purchase orders & order acknowledgments for all capital equipment are processed accurately & in a timely manner
- Ensure all capital equipment pricing & specification changes are documented & processed correctly
- Ensure delivery status of all orders are accurate using appropriate tools
- Raise orders, delivery dockets, & invoices
- Process quotes into customer orders, ensuring model type & configuration meet specific customer requirements
Skill Set Required:
- Completion of High School Certificate
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Email Suites
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Organisaational Skills
- Confident communicator - verbal and written
- Reliable, punctual and a team player
**Eligibility criteria applies for this program in relation to work rights, prior qualifications and Covid19 vaccination requirements. Please note, as this is an entry level position, if you have completed studies higher than CERTIFICATE II unfortunately you will not be eligible to apply for this role.**
Established in 1982, MEGT matches businesses with the best talent across Australia. Our core focus is to provide job seekers with the chance to gain a nationally recognised qualification, practical hands on industry experience whilst earning a full-time wage!
By submitting your application, you are providing your consent for your personal information to be shared with our partners. MEGT (Australia) Ltd is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
So, what next?
Want to secure your CERT 3 Business Traineeship?
Hit APPLY NOW! OR email directly amandawilley @megt.com.au (no spaces)
Please note, we are unable to take enquiries by phone.