MEGT has an opportunity to take the first step in your career towards becoming a Business Administrator with our host, ATCO Structures & Logistics in Bohle, Townsville.
We are now recruiting a Business Administration Trainee.
What will you be doing?
The successful applicant will provide administrative support to our client, which will include duties such as:
- Provide excellent and professional customer service
- Answering phones and taking messages
- Data entry and maintain databases
- Work co-operatively as part of the Business Services team.
What are we looking for?
- The commitment to complete a 12-month Business Traineeship and form a long-term career
- Good communication skills - Verbal and Written with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels, with a high level of people management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Customer Service experience
- Willingness to learn
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
What's in it for you?
- 12 month Business Admin Traineeship
- A full time job (38 hours p/w)Weekly Pay
- On the job mentoring and training
- Opportunity to gain a Nationally Recognised Qualification (Certificate III in Business Admin)
So, what are you waiting for?
Make 2021 the year that you launch your Business Admin career and set the path to success! Apply Now!
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.