Electronics & Communications Apprenticeship North Ryde NSW Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Identified.
MEGT and Honeywell are looking for Electronics & Communications apprentices based in North Ryde, Sydney to commence in January 2022.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has a demonstrated interest in electronics, computers and Information Technology. Most of the work would be programming, testing and commissioning of security, access control and CCTV systems on infrastructure projects and Government Departments.
The successful candidate would be required to complete a Certificate III Electronics & Communications qualification.
- Demonstrated interest in Information Technology, Electronics and computers
- Identify as an Aboriginal &/or Torres Strait Islander person.
- Be willing to commit to the completion of a four-year apprenticeship
- Completion of year 12 or similar previous work experience
- High level of Communication skills
- Be able to pass an Aptitude Test at a high level
- Well presented
- Great attitude and demonstrated reliability
- Willing and able to travel to sites in Parramatta, Western Sydney and Sydney CBD
- Drivers Licence
The successful candidate must successfully pass the following pre employment checks prior to their formal offer - Police check, Full medical check including hearing test and Colour Confusion test. For some locations an NVI Security clearance will be required.
Females are strongly encouraged to apply.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a young person leaving Year 12 in 2021 or someone who is looking for a career change. Please submit a Resume and a Cover Letter addressing why you would be suitable for this apprenticeship.
To find out more about being a Honeywell/MEGT apprentice, click here:
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter addressing the criteria.