Electronics & Communications Apprenticeship in Darwin for an Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Person.
Our client, Honeywell, an international technology and manufacturing company has a position available for an Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander person to complete an apprenticeship in Electronics & Communications to commence in January 2022.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has a demonstrated interest in electronics, computers and Information Technology. Majority of the work would be programming, testing and commissioning of security, access control and CCTV systems on infrastructure projects.
The successful candidate would be required to obtain a Defence Security Clearance as well as the Certificate III Electronics & Communications qualification.
- Demonstrated interest in Information Technology, Electronics and computers
- Be willing to commit to the completion of a four-year apprenticeship
- 18 years plus
- Completion of year 12 or similar previous work experience
- Able to complete a Police Check & obtain a Defence Security clearance
- High level of Communication skills
- Well presented
- Great attitude and demonstration reliability
- Be able to pass a Colour Confusion Test
- Drivers Licence
- Identify as Aboriginal &/or Torres Strait Islander
The successful candidate must successfully pass the following pre employment checks prior to their formal offer - Police check, Full medical check, Working with Children Check, Hearing test and Colour confusion test.
Females are strongly encouraged to apply.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a young person leaving Year 12 in 2021 or someone who is looking for a career change. Please submit a Resume and a Cover Letter addressing why you would be suitable for this apprenticeship.
To find out more about being a Honeywell/MEGT apprentice, click here: