Who will you be working for?
Our client, based in Adelaide, is a Communication Technology provider that provides services to the Australian Carrier market, Corporate Sector, Energy Sector and Transport Infrastructure Sector.
What will you be doing?
The successful applicant will provide administrative support to our client, which will include duties such as:
- Calling building managers and customers to schedule appointments
- Administration support
- Collection of files
- Provide the project manager with accurate updates of work progress
- Order materials as required
What are we looking for?
- The commitment to complete a 12 month Business Traineeship and form a long term career with our client
- Excellent communication skills - Verbal and Written with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels, with a high level of people management skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Customer Service experience (highly regarded)
What's in it for you?
- 12 month Business Traineeship
- A full time job (38 hours p/w)
- Weekly Pay
- Paid study time
- One on one on the job mentoring and training
- Opportunity to gain a Nationally Recognised Qualification (Certificate III in Business)
Established in 1982, MEGT matches businesses with the best talent across Australia. Our core focus is to provide job seekers with the chance to gain a nationally recognised qualification, practical hands on industry experience whilst earning a full-time wage!
So, what are you waiting for?
Make 2021 the year that you launch your Business career and set the path to success! Apply Now! Any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact Rorie Jackson on
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.