Aboriginal &/or Torres Strait Islander Identified 1st Year Instrumentation and Control Apprenticeship, Macquarie Park NSW.
MEGT are looking to recruit the next generation of Aboriginal &/or Torres Strait Islander Instrumentation and Control Service Technicians.
As a 1st Year Instrumentation and Control apprentice you will be working with an organisation that is the leader in energy management and automation.
Whilst completing a Certificate III in Instrumentation and Control, you will be working with highly skilled technicians across Sydney Metro and work on exciting projects which include:
- designing and installing building management systems
- video surveillance and security systems
- lighting control and energy efficiency
- programming and maintenance
Your key duties will include:
- Service, installation, and preventative maintenance of Building Management Systems.
- Liaising with and providing outstanding customer service to clients
- Working across a variety projects including new and old buildings as well as construction sites & infrastructure
- Learn both on and off the job skills to become a successful technician
What we are looking for:
- Have completed Year 12 or completing Year 12
- Be an Aboriginal &/or Torres Strait Islander person.
- Completed a Cert II in Electronics & Communications / Electrical
- Strong mathematical skills
- Interest in computers both software and hardware
- Fantastic communication skills
- Drivers Licence and reliable vehicle
If you are ready to take your career to new heights and are ready to join a company who are looking to hire the industry's best and brightest talent - simply hit 'Apply' now and send your resume to MEGT today.
MEGT (Australia) Ltd makes Apprenticeships and Traineeships happen!