The ServiceNow Traineeship Program is your opportunity to step into an Entry-Level Software Developer Role where you will gain valuable hands-on experience while working towards a formal qualification.
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Their cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. They're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on their customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, they serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and are on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies. ®
The ServiceNow team are passionate about making work enjoyable and are creating a culture of belonging and diversity.
Working with partners MEGT and TAFE NSW, the ServiceNow Traineeship Program will assist you in taking the first step in your IT career. While MEGT will be your legal employer, you will be placed with one of Australia's leading businesses. You will gain IT knowledge, practical work experience, and create professional connections to help you accelerate your IT Career.
You will be working towards Certificate IV in Information Technology, delivered by TAFE NSW - a nationally accredited qualification!
What we are looking for in our ServiceNow Trainees:
- Passion for Software Development and Code Aspects of IT
- Strong Desire to take part in Consultative Working Projects
- Some experience in or a passion for program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation
- You will work closely with the Senior Developer Technical teams to ensure that administration and implementation are conducted per policy, procedures and best practices.
- A genuine interest in technology and the drive to build a long term career in IT and Software Developing
- Ready to commit to the ServiceNow Traineeship Program for 12 months
You will gain:
- In-demand, industry recognised knowledge and experience
- A platform to build a successful career in IT
- Personalised mentoring throughout your training
What are you waiting for? The ServiceNow Traineeship Program is taking applications NOW!
*Please note, anyone with a prior Certificate III or above qualification, including Diplomas and University studies from Australia or Overseas, MAY NOT be eligible to undertake this traineeship. Your eligibility will be assessed during the screening process.*
*Please note, Trainees may be required by the Host Employer to provide Proof of their COVID-19 Vaccination Status, or Proof of their Medical Exemption during the Interview Process and before starting their Traineeship On-Site.*
Opportunities are available throughout the greater Sydney region. Successful candidates will be required to complete TAFE studies and assessments as part of gaining their Certificate IV in Information Technology. Applicants will also be required to undertake a relevant industry pre-screening assessment. Phone enquiries will not be taken.
MEGT (Australia) Ltd is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.