Business Administration Traineeship available in Carlton Victoria for an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person who wishes to work in the Banking Industry.
The successful candidate will be required to assist Customers with their enquiries, process transactions and serve on the Counters. This is a full time position, working 38 hours per week.
To apply you will need to:
- Identify as an Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person
- Be confident in providing a high level of Customer Service
- Be well presented and have good communication skills
- Have cash handling experience or comfortable handling money
- Have moderate computer skills
- Have good attention to detail.
- Be prepared to complete a Certificate III Business qualification under a traineeship arrangement.
- Be prepared to undertake a Police Check.
If this sounds like you, upload your Resume and a Cover letter. For further information phone 1300428642.
Applications close Friday 6th August 2021.