Are you looking to start your Landscaping Apprenticeship?
We have an exciting opportunity for a 1st year Landscaping Apprentice to work with our client who is an industry leader specialising in quality landscaping
With work based within a 10km radius of city, we are looking for a motivated, committed and reliable person who is wanting to continue their apprenticeship, gaining practical on the job experience, whilst receiving extensive training and a Certificate III in Landscape Construction.
What will you be doing?
- Commercial landscaping and maintenance
- Commercial and domestic work
- Laying grass and synthetic turf
- Rock work
- Retaining walls
- Concreting Decks
What are we looking for?
- Valid driver's licence and their own transport
- Certificate II in Horticulture or Certificate II in Building and Construction (highly regarded!)
- An ability to undertake physical work
- Eye for Detail
- Desire to learn all things landscaping
- Someone punctual and reliable - A good work ethic!
- Someone enthusiastic and energetic
- A valid white card
What would be in it for you?
- A full-time job (38 hours)
- TAFE training
- Great opportunity to complete a Landscape Construction Apprenticeship & obtain a nationally recognised qualification
- Weekly pay
- One on one mentoring and support
What are you waiting for?
If you are enthusiastic, motivated and committed to completing a Landscaping Apprenticeship, then we would love to hear from you. Please send your application today!
Established in 1993, MEGT matches businesses with the best talent across Australia. Our core focus is to provide job seekers with the chance to gain a nationally recognised qualification, practical hands on industry experience whilst earning a full-time wage!
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.