Kickstart your career in IT - APPLY NOW for the Microsoft Traineeship Program in Perth !!!
Are you a candidate who is
- Working in IT OR looking to start your IT career
- Naturally curious, keen to learn and a great communicator
- Genuinely passionate about technology and driven to build a career in IT
- Want to work full time and get paid to learn
- Ready to commit to the Microsoft Traineeship Program for up to 24 months
- Willing to undertake Police Check
We want to hear from you
With Australia's IT industry rapidly growing, the demand for talented, knowledgeable, and experienced individuals has never been higher.
About the Microsoft Traineeship Program
The Microsoft Traineeship Program offers you an opportunity to secure both IT knowledge and paid work experience, creating a platform that you can use to build an amazing future career. If you're ready to give your technology/IT career a kickstart, the Microsoft Traineeship Program is a great way to get ahead and earn while you learn. Once you've completed your traineeship, you'll have the expertise, experience, nationally accredited qualification, and Microsoft global certification you need to take the next step in your career or further your education.
The Microsoft Traineeship Program is designed to support budding technology/IT professionals take the first step in their career.
When you join the Microsoft Traineeship Program, MEGT will be your legal employer. This means we will pay your wages and monitor your training while you are placed with a Host Employer within the Microsoft Australia partner network.
Working with partners MEGT and Registered Training Organisations, you'll get valuable on-the-job experience while you work towards a nationally accredited qualification - a Certificate IV in Information Technology Networking.
Benefits as a trainee
- While MEGT will be your legal employer, you'll be placed with one of Australia's leading IT businesses
- You'll gain IT knowledge, practical work experience, and professional connections to help you accelerate your future career in IT
- A platform to continue building a successful career in IT
- In-demand, industry recognised knowledge and experience
- Gain a Certificate IV in Information Technology
- The Microsoft Traineeship Program will also see you gain some of the latest cloud computing Microsoft certifications as part of the Azure Administrator Certification Track
- Personalised mentoring throughout your training
- There may even be an opportunity for you to continue working for your Host Employer as a permanent team member at the completion of your traineeship
Interested? Hit APPLY NOW! OR for any questions, please contact Ryan Brown Via Email RyanBrown@megt.com.au
Eligibility criteria applies for this program in relation to work rights, prior qualifications and Covid-19 vaccination requirements.
By submitting your application, you are providing your consent for your personal information to be shared with the partners involved in the Microsoft Traineeship Program
MEGT (Australia) Ltd is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and
providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, as well as individuals of all cultures, abilities, sexualities, and genders, are highly encouraged to apply.