We are on the look out for motivated, committed and reliable talent - People who are wanting to gain practical on the job experience, whilst receiving extensive training (and a certificate III) in Business.
Who will you be working for?
Our client, based in Williamstown, is looking for a Business Trainee to assist in all aspects of the company.
What will you be doing?
The successful applicant will provide administrative support to our client, which will include duties such as:
- Reception and administration relief
- Maintain filing systems, archives and databases
- Collate and manage claim documentation for major project works,
- Manage account enquiries from clients
- Sorting and processing accounts/invoices
- Mail outs and banking
- Provide personal assistant services to company MD, GM and Senior Department Managers
- Other ad hoc administration duties as required
What are we looking for?
- The commitment to complete a 12 month Business Traineeship and form a long term career with our client
- Excellent communication skills - Verbal and Written with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels, with a high level of people management skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Customer Service experience (highly regarded)
What's in it for you?
- 12 month Business Traineeship
- A full time job (38 hours p/w)
- Weekly Pay
- Paid study time
- One on one on the job mentoring and training
- Opportunity to gain a Nationally Recognised Qualification (Certificate III in Business)
- Opportunity for Career Progression
Established in 1982, MEGT matches businesses with the best talent across Australia. Our core focus is to provide job seekers with the chance to gain a nationally recognised qualification, practical hands on industry experience whilst earning a full-time wage!
So, what are you waiting for?
Make 2021 the year that you launch your Business career and set the path to success! Apply Now! Any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact sally @ megt.c om.au (no spaces)
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.