We are on the look out for motivated, committed and reliable talent - People who are wanting to gain practical on the job experience, whilst receiving extensive training (and a certificate III) in Business, with a career focus to become a Sales Representative.
Who will you be working for?
Our client, based in the South East Suburbs of Melbourne, is looking for a Business Trainee (Sales Administration) to assist in all aspects of the company.
What will you be doing?
You will be on the road working alongside, and learning from a Qualified Sales Rep, providing Sales support and customer service to clients in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. From time to time, you will be required to attend the Head Office in Nunawading.
The three key responsibilities of this role are to:
- Develop and maintain Client relationships (current and potential) who have a repeat requirement for services
- Active industry networking (Client and Subcontractors)
- Development and management of commercial relationships
The two secondary responsibilities of this role are to:
- The tracking of known projects which present a level of business opportunities
- Assist with the continual development of supply capacity through the recruitment of earthmoving plant and truck Subcontractors
What are we looking for?
- The commitment to complete a 12 month Business Traineeship and form a potential long term career with our client
- Excellent communication skills - Verbal and Written with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels, with a high level of people management skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Customer Service experience
- Current Driver's licence
What's in it for you?
- 12 month Business Traineeship
- A full time job (38 hours p/w)
- Weekly Pay
- Paid study time
- One on one on the job mentoring and training
- Opportunity to gain a Nationally Recognised Qualification (Certificate III in Business)
- Opportunity for Career Progression
- Company supplied Breakfast, lunch, coffee & soft drinks EVERYDAY!!
Established in 1993, MEGT matches businesses with the best talent across Australia. Our core focus is to provide job seekers with the chance to gain a nationally recognised qualification, practical hands on industry experience whilst earning a full-time wage!
So, what are you waiting for?
Make this the year you launch your Business career and set the path to success! Apply Now! Any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact sally @ megt.c om.au (no spaces)
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.