Are you looking to commence or continue your landscaping apprenticeship?
We have an exciting opportunity for a 1st, 2nd or 3rd year landscaping apprentice to work with our client, who is a leader in all facets of Commercial Landscape Construction and Maintenance, working mainly on playgrounds.
With work based in the Eastern & South Eastern suburbs, we are looking for a motivated, committed and reliable person who is wanting to commence or continue their apprenticeship, gaining practical on the job experience, whilst receiving extensive training and a Certificate III in landscape construction.
What will you be doing?
- Commercial landscaping and maintenance
- Turf, concrete and paving preparation
- Retaining walls and paving
- Planting & irrigation
- Reading drawings
What are we looking for?
- Valid driver's licence and their own transport
- An ability to undertake physical work
- Eye for detail
- Desire to learn all things landscaping
- Someone punctual and reliable - A good work ethic!
- Someone enthusiastic and energetic
- Certificate II in horticulture or certificate II in building and construction (highly regarded!)
- A valid white card
What would be in it for you?
- A full-time job (38 hours)
- TAFE training
- Great opportunity to complete a Landscape Construction Apprenticeship & obtain a nationally recognised qualification
- Weekly pay
- One on one mentoring and support
What are you waiting for?
If you are enthusiastic, motivated and committed to completing a Landscaping Apprenticeship, then we would love to hear from you. Please send your application today!
Established in 1993, MEGT matches businesses with the best talent across Australia. Our core focus is to provide job seekers with the chance to gain a nationally recognised qualification, practical hands on industry experience whilst earning a full-time wage!
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.