The Employer: MEGT Australia (Ltd) make's apprenticeships and traineeships happen! This is an opportunity to gain full time, paid work whilst working towards a Nationally recognised qualification!
Our Client is a global leader, providing the broadest selection of quality hotel supplies, from bathroom amenities to housekeeping supplies.
They develop, design, manufacture and distribute branded products to customers in more than 170 countries.
About the role
Reporting to the Branch Manager, your day to day responsibilities will include, but not limited to;
- Stock control and Management in a warehouse environment
- Pick, pack and despatch stock
- Organise business resources and equipment
- Provide sales assistance and customer service
- Coordinate and make deliveries in a work vehicle
- Contribute to the overall objectives of the team
- Operate a forklift
This role will enable you to build your knowledge of the company and its products within a Warehouse environment.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- An interest in Warehousing
- Current Drivers licence and own transport
- Ability to commit to a 12-month traineeship
- Reliable with a strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive and can do attitude, including having the desire to complete a qualification at Certificate III level
- A keen eye for detail
- Good numerical skills
- Good computer skills including knowledge of the basic MS Office Suite and capabilities in using Excel/spread sheeting (highly desirable)
- Forklift licence preferable
What's in it for you?
Join a growing national organisation as a trainee and watch your career soar! A traineeship is an amazing opportunity to gain not only paid experience working in a highly sought after industry but to attain a Nationally Recognised Qualification with an award-winning traineeship provider.
Other benefits include;
- Weekly pay
- A full-time job
- Regular one-on-one mentoring and support from a dedicated MEGT Mentor
- Regular training from a specialist Workplace Delivery Trainer
- Dedicated paid study time whilst at work
- Career opportunities
This traineeship will elevate your level of professionalism and employability. Don't miss out on opportunity to be part of such a vibrant and forward moving team. For further enquiries please email sally@ megt .com. au (no spaces)
MEGT (Australia) Ltd is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.