This is your opportunity to commence a Business Traineeship where you will be working full time hours while studying a Certificate III Business.
Our client is an Australian owned company specialising in manufacturing concrete pavers, blockd and retaining walls. They are searching for an enthusiastic go getter with a proven work ethic to join their busy admin/sales team in Prospect as a BUSINESS TRAINEE
What are your duties and responsibilities?
- Providing highest level of customer service both over the phone and face to face
- Maintain detailed and current knowledge of the company's products and services
- Ensure that all sales enquiries are answered in a prompt, professional and courteous manner via phone, email and digital channels
- Confirm and process cash sales and account dockets daily
- Ensure all work areas, displays and front office is maintained in a tidy, clean, and presentable manner to the public at all times
- Ingoing and outgoing mail
- Provide reception duties to visitors, including signing in and providing PPE for them to wear.
What we are looking for!
- Above all else - an amazing attitude to learn and work in a professional environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven work ethicA high level of initiative and ability to multitask
- Strong computer skills
- Ideally a drivers licence
Please note the office location will be relocating to Wetherill Park in late 2020
Benefits of a traineeship
As a MEGT Business Trainee you will be working full time hours Monday-Friday while completing a Certificate III in Business and be given time at work to focus on your studies. MEGT will cover the cost of your qualification and you will also be given a student concession card. You will have a mentor from MEGT who will be in contact with you on a regular basis to give you the support you need to succeed.
As this is an entry level position, anyone with prior qualifications above certificate 4 including diplomas and university studies from Australia and overseas will unfortunately not be eligible to undertake this traineeship.
If you are interested in this position and match the criteria please send your resume through today. Phone enquiries will not be taken unfortunately.
MEGT (Australia) Ltd is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and
providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.